The Resource A bride for barter?
- A bride for barter?
- Statement of responsibility
- directed by Dirk Dumon
- Stuck between ancestral values and an ever changing modern world, the Huli people of Papua New Guinea find themselves struggling to maintain their tribal identity. An empathetic look at life's daily struggles
- Additional physical form
- Previously released as DVD
- Cataloging source
- Date time place
- Recorded in Papua New Guinea
- Language note
- This edition in Huli and English with English subtitles
- Series statement
- Ethnographic video online, volume 2
- Target audience
ContextContext of A bride for barter?
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work A bride for barter?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/0ZHdVtja6hg/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/0ZHdVtja6hg/">A bride for barter?</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/#Deakin%20University%20Library"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/">Deakin University Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Deakin University Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...