The Resource The very telling : conversations with American writers, Sarah Anne Johnson
- The very telling : conversations with American writers, Sarah Anne Johnson
- Title remainder
- conversations with American writers
- Statement of responsibility
- Sarah Anne Johnson
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -206)
- Michael Cunningham : a bottomless fascination with the process itself -- Edwidge Danticat : you have to live your characters' lives with them -- Mary Gaitskill : I've worked very alone and very privately -- Myla Goldberg : moving through the language on the page -- Ha Jin : making the sentences fresh -- Bret Anthony Johnston : there is an unassailable victory in the very telling of a story -- Edward P. Jones : the image you woke up with -- Lê Thi Diem Thúy : writing certain experiences into the language -- Chang-rae Lee : the drama of consciousness -- Jonathan Lethem : discovering the story word by word -- Alice Mattison : my poems began to get more like stories -- Rick Moody : when you see a rule, break it -- Nancy Rawles : I try to write rhythmically -- Marilynne Robinson : an intensifier of experience -- Donna Tartt : character is the very lifeblood of fiction -- Mary Yukari Waters : snatching at random bits of light
- Control code
- 24 cm
- xii, 206 p.
- Other physical details
- System control number
ContextContext of The very telling : conversations with American writers, Sarah Anne Johnson
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance The very telling : conversations with American writers, Sarah Anne Johnson
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/1p2d4yijsuo/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/1p2d4yijsuo/">The very telling : conversations with American writers, Sarah Anne Johnson</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/#Deakin%20University%20Library"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/">Deakin University Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Deakin University Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...