The Resource Property rights : eminent domain and regulatory takings re-examined, Bruce L. Benson
- Property rights : eminent domain and regulatory takings re-examined, Bruce L. Benson
- Title remainder
- eminent domain and regulatory takings re-examined
- Statement of responsibility
- Bruce L. Benson
- "Published in cooperation with The Independent Institute."
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references and index
- Introduction : eminent domain, regulation, and the takings backlash / Bruce L. Benson -- Assembling land for urban development : the case for owner participation / Steven J. Eagle -- The proper uses of eminent domain for urban redevelopment : is eminent domain necessary? / Samuel R. Staley -- Compensation for taking when both equity and efficiency matter / Paul Niemann and Perry Shapiro -- How fair is market value? : an appraiser's report of temptations, deficiencies, and distortions in the condemnation process / Wallace Kaufman -- The inadequacy of the planning process for protecting property owners from the abuse of eminent domain for private development / Scott G. Bullock -- The limits of backlash : assessing the political response to Kelo / Ilya Somin -- Eminent domain for private use : is it justified by market failure or an example of government failure? / Bruce L. Benson and Matthew Brown -- Land grab : takings, the market process, and regime uncertainty / Peter J. Boettke, Christopher J. Coyne, and Peter T. Leesoni -- The adverse environmental consequences of uncompensated land-use controls / Jonathan H. Adleri -- Markets versus takings and regulation : deciding the future of the past / Matthew Brown, and Richard L. Stroup -- Below-market housing mandates as takings : measuring their impact / Thomas Means, Edward Stringham, and Edward López -- Conclusion : instability and inefficiency are the inevitable results of government planning and regulatory implementation / Bruce L. Benson
- Control code
- 24 cm
- 1st ed
- viii, 320 p.
- Other physical details
- System control number
ContextContext of Property rights : eminent domain and regulatory takings re-examined, Bruce L. Benson
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Property rights : eminent domain and regulatory takings re-examined, Bruce L. Benson
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/1yWn8K-xXWs/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/1yWn8K-xXWs/">Property rights : eminent domain and regulatory takings re-examined, Bruce L. Benson</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/#Deakin%20University%20Library"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/">Deakin University Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Deakin University Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...