The Resource The latest in trauma treatments : diagnosis, neuroscience & best practices
- The latest in trauma treatments : diagnosis, neuroscience & best practices
- Title remainder
- diagnosis, neuroscience & best practices
- Statement of responsibility
- presented by Michael Rank
- This cutting-edge seminar recording presents the new trauma paradigm and how best to use this information to help your traumatized clients. Join Dr. Michael Rank to learn about: The current understandings of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder -- Best practices for PTSD treatments -- Proposed changes of the PTSD diagnosis in DSM-5TM -- Developmental Trauma Disorder (Bessel van der Kolk) -- DESNOS (Disorder of Extreme Stress Not Otherwise Specified) (Herman.) This seminar recording will provide you with assessment skills and therapeutic techniques that are immediately applicable for traumatic stress survivors. If you work in an environment with any type of traumatic stress survivors and desire to increase your repertoire of therapies and techniques, then this seminar is for you!
- Additional physical form
- Previously released as DVD
- Cataloging source
- Language note
- This edition in English
- Series statement
- Video journal of counseling and therapy
- Target audience
ContextContext of The latest in trauma treatments : diagnosis, neuroscience & best practices
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The latest in trauma treatments : diagnosis, neuroscience & best practices
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/204AbMdUiXg/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/204AbMdUiXg/">The latest in trauma treatments : diagnosis, neuroscience & best practices</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/#Deakin%20University%20Library"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/">Deakin University Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Deakin University Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...