The Resource Regulation, markets and poverty, edited by P. Cook, Sarah Mosedale
- Regulation, markets and poverty, edited by P. Cook, Sarah Mosedale
- Statement of responsibility
- edited by P. Cook, Sarah Mosedale
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references and index
- Introduction -- Competition and innovation -- Designing competition policy -- Technological and trade competitiveness -- Why regulatory governance matters -- Regulatory policy transfer -- Regulating utilities in developing countries -- Problems of utility privatisation -- Regulating through ethical trade -- Regulatory impact assessment -- Capacity building for regulation -- A regulators toolkit for capacity building -- Water subsidies and the poor -- Competition and regulation: the connection with poverty and income distribution
- Control code
- 25 cm
- xiv, 185 p.
- Other control number
- Other physical details
- System control number
ContextContext of Regulation, markets and poverty, edited by P. Cook, Sarah Mosedale
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Regulation, markets and poverty, edited by P. Cook, Sarah Mosedale
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/3ZYmuFNWZ54/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/3ZYmuFNWZ54/">Regulation, markets and poverty, edited by P. Cook, Sarah Mosedale</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/#Deakin%20University%20Library"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/">Deakin University Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Deakin University Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...