The Resource Managerial epidemiology for health care organizations
- Managerial epidemiology for health care organizations
- Statement of responsibility
- Peter J. Fos, David J. Fine, Miguel A. Zuniga
- "Managerial Epidemiology for Health Care Organizations provides readers with a thorough and comprehensive understanding of the application of epidemiological principles to the delivery of health care services and management of health care organizations. As health administration becomes evidence - and population - based, it becomes critical to understand the impact of disease on populations of people in a service area. This book also addresses the need of health organizations' to demonstrate emergency preparedness and respond to bioterrorism threats. A follow-up to the standard text in the field, this book introduces core epidemiology principles and clearly illustrates their essential applications in planning, evaluating, and managing health care for populations
- This book demonstrates how health care executives can incorporate the practice of epidemiology into their various management functions and has current examples, concepts, and case studies that reinforce the theories, methods, and applications of managerial epidemiology."
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .F67 2005
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
ContextContext of Managerial epidemiology for health care organizations
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Managerial epidemiology for health care organizations
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/4oXF2gU3VvQ/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/4oXF2gU3VvQ/">Managerial epidemiology for health care organizations</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/#Deakin%20University%20Library"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/">Deakin University Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Deakin University Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...