The Resource "Hamlet" and other Shakespearean essays, [by] L. C. Knights
- "Hamlet" and other Shakespearean essays, [by] L. C. Knights
- Statement of responsibility
- [by] L. C. Knights
- Originally appeared in various publications
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references
- An approach to Hamlet.--Personality and politics in Julius Caesar.--Timon of Athens.--Integration in The winter's tale.--The Tempest.--Shakespeare's politics.--The thought of Shakespeare.--Shakespeare's tragedies and the questions of moral judgment.--The question of character in Shakespeare.--Historical scholarship and the interpretation of Shakespeare.--King Lear as metaphor.--Shakespeare and history.--How many children had Lady Macbeth?
- Control code
- 23 cm
- ix, 308 p.
- 80513909 //r972
- System control number
ContextContext of "Hamlet" and other Shakespearean essays, [by] L. C. Knights
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance "Hamlet" and other Shakespearean essays, [by] L. C. Knights
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/4uO3X4BiW4w/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/4uO3X4BiW4w/">"Hamlet" and other Shakespearean essays, [by] L. C. Knights</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/#Deakin%20University%20Library"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/">Deakin University Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Deakin University Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...