Key concepts in leadership, Jonathan Gosling, Stephanie Jones and Ian Sutherland with Joost DijkstraThe Resource Key concepts in leadership, Jonathan Gosling, Stephanie Jones and Ian Sutherland with Joost Dijkstra
- Key concepts in leadership, Jonathan Gosling, Stephanie Jones and Ian Sutherland with Joost Dijkstra
- Statement of responsibility
- Jonathan Gosling, Stephanie Jones and Ian Sutherland with Joost Dijkstra
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references and index
- Machine generated contents note: 1.Accommodating Leadership and Competitive Leadership -- 2.Analytical Leadership and an Intuitive, Instant Leadership Approach -- 3.Authoritarian Leadership and Participative Leadership -- 4.Avoiding Leadership and Involved Leadership -- 5.Behind-the-scenes Leadership and Leading from the Front -- 6.Broad-based Leadership and Functional Leadership -- 7.Change-oriented Leadership and Continuity-based Leadership -- 8.C̀hillaxed Leadership' and L̀eadaholics' -- 9.Coaching and Mentoring-oriented Leadership and Directive, Telling-what-to-do Leadership -- 10.Colleague-leading and Leading Prima Donnas -- 11.C̀ompany-branded' Leadership and Ìndividual-branded' Leadership -- 12.Compromising Leadership and Co-operative Leadership -- 13.Developmental-oriented Leadership and Job-hopping Leadership -- 14.Diversity Leadership and Leading Homogeneity -- 15.Eastern-style Leadership and Western-style Leadership-Contrasting and Converging National Cultures --
- Contents note continued: 16.Employee Leading and Volunteer Leading -- 17.EQ oriented Leadership and IQ oriented Leadership -- 18.Expert Leadership and Generalist Leadership -- 19.Extrovert Leadership and Introvert Leadership -- 20.Finance-oriented Leadership and Marketing-oriented Leadership -- 21.Global Leadership and Worldly Leadership -- 22.Goal-oriented Leadership and Opportunistic Leadership -- 23.H̀ere-and-now' Leadership and Legacy Leadership -- 24.HR-oriented Leadership and Production-oriented Leadership -- 25.Implementer Leadership and Shaper-driver Leadership -- 26.Individualistic Leadership and Relationship-oriented Leadership -- 27.Inspirational Leadership and Low-key Leadership -- 28.Interim Leadership and Tenured Leadership -- 29.Knee-jerk Leadership and Reflective Leadership -- 30.Long-term Leadership and Project Management Leadership -- 31.Macro-leadership and Micro-leadership -- 32.Nurturing Leadership and Toxic Leadership --
- Contents note continued: 33.Pragmatic Leadership and Principles-driven Leadership
- Control code
- 25 cm
- xxxii, 164 p.
- System control number
ContextContext of Key concepts in leadership, Jonathan Gosling, Stephanie Jones and Ian Sutherland with Joost Dijkstra
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Key concepts in leadership, Jonathan Gosling, Stephanie Jones and Ian Sutherland with Joost Dijkstra
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/8BnfbZaQXJg/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/8BnfbZaQXJg/">Key concepts in leadership, Jonathan Gosling, Stephanie Jones and Ian Sutherland with Joost Dijkstra</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/#Deakin%20University%20Library"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/">Deakin University Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Deakin University Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...