The Resource Eating disorders in childhood and adolescence, edited by Bryan Lask and Rachel Bryant-Waugh
- Eating disorders in childhood and adolescence, edited by Bryan Lask and Rachel Bryant-Waugh
- Statement of responsibility
- edited by Bryan Lask and Rachel Bryant-Waugh
- Previous ed.: published as Anorexia nervosa and related eating disorders in childhood and adolescence. Hove: Psychology, 2000
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references and index
- The sensitivities that heal and the sensitivities that hinder / Ken Nunn -- The broken jigsaw: a child's perspective / Tara Haggiag -- A parent's perspective / Jo Davenport -- Overview of the eating disorders / Rachel Bryant-Waugh and Bryan Lask -- Aetiology / Dasha Nicholls -- Outcome and prognosis / Simon Gowers and Frances Doherty -- Clinical assessment and physical complications / Leora Pinhass, Cathleen Steinegger, and Debra Katzman -- Eating disorders and the brain / Ian Frampton and Anna Hutchison -- Overview of management / Bryan Lask and Rachel Bryant-Waugh -- Motivational approaches / Bryan Lask -- Nutrition and refeeding / Melissa Hart -- Family approaches: evidence-based and collaborative practice / Pete Honig -- Cognitive-behavioural approaches / Deborah Christie -- Individual psychotherapy / Jeanne Magagna -- Physiotherapy and exercise -- Schooling / Anna Tate -- Ethical and legal issues / Jacinta Tan and Anne Stewart
- Control code
- 24 cm
- 3rd ed
- xvi, 405 p.
- Isbn Type
- Other physical details
- System control number
ContextContext of Eating disorders in childhood and adolescence, edited by Bryan Lask and Rachel Bryant-Waugh
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Eating disorders in childhood and adolescence, edited by Bryan Lask and Rachel Bryant-Waugh
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/955wHeDNSFQ/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/955wHeDNSFQ/">Eating disorders in childhood and adolescence, edited by Bryan Lask and Rachel Bryant-Waugh</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/#Deakin%20University%20Library"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/">Deakin University Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Deakin University Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...