The Resource Who do you think you are?
- Who do you think you are?
- Australian celebrities play detective as they go in search of their family history, revealing secrets from the past. Travel around Australia and the world with the celebrities as they find things about their ancestors that they never thought possible. Along the way there will be scandal, adultery, pioneers, bushrangers, artists and royalty. Join the trail of discovery to uncover where these celebrities came from as they find out just who they think they are. -- taken from back cover
- Additional physical form
- Single case,col.slick ;
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Directors: Catherine Marciniak, Judy Rymer, Franco Di Chiera, Kay Pavlou, Jane Manning, Alan Carter, Andrew Saw
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- Rated: PG
- Narrator: Richard Mellick
- Participants: Jack Thompson, Kate Ceberano, Geoffrey Robertson, Catherine Freeman, Dennis Cometti, Ita Buttose
- Series statement
- Who do you think you are
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of Who do you think you are?
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Who do you think you are?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/AMJnrgBjgv4/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/AMJnrgBjgv4/">Who do you think you are?</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/#Deakin%20University%20Library"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/">Deakin University Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Deakin University Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...