The Resource The politics of heritage : the legacies of "race", edited by Jo Littler and Roshi Naidoo
- The politics of heritage : the legacies of "race", edited by Jo Littler and Roshi Naidoo
- Title remainder
- the legacies of "race"
- Statement of responsibility
- edited by Jo Littler and Roshi Naidoo
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references and index
- Introduction : British heritage and the legacies of 'race' / Jo Littler -- Whose heritage? : unsettling 'the heritage', re-imagining the post-nation / Stuart Hall -- Never mind the buzzwords : 'race', heritage, and the liberal agenda / Roshi Naidoo -- Commemorating the Holocaust : reconfiguring national identity in the twenty-first century / Sharon McDonald -- Museums, communities, and the politics of heritage in Northern Ireland / Elizabeth Crooke -- Ghosts : heritage and the shape of things to come / Jonathan Rutherford -- Fragments from the margins : conflicting national and local identities in Scotland / Sian Jones -- Reinventing the nation : British heritage and the bicultural settlement in New Zealand / Lynda Dyson -- Taking root in Britain : the process of shaping heritage / Naseem Khan -- What a difference a bay makes : cinema and Welsh heritage / Gill Branston -- History teaching and heritage education : two sides of the same coin, or different currencies? / John Hamer -- Picture this : the 'Black' curator / Carol Tulloch -- A community of communities / Jim McGuigan -- Inheriting diversity : archiving the past / S.I. Martin -- Keep the flags flying : World Cup 2002, football and the remaking of Englishness / Mark Perryman -- Afterword: 'strolling spectators' and 'practical Londoners' : remembering the imperial past / Bill Schwarz
- Control code
- xv, 270 p.
- Other physical details
- ill. ; 24 cm
- System control number
ContextContext of The politics of heritage : the legacies of "race", edited by Jo Littler and Roshi Naidoo
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance The politics of heritage : the legacies of "race", edited by Jo Littler and Roshi Naidoo
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/BvalBMcgETk/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/BvalBMcgETk/">The politics of heritage : the legacies of "race", edited by Jo Littler and Roshi Naidoo</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/#Deakin%20University%20Library"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/">Deakin University Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Deakin University Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...