The Resource Teaching foreign languages, K-12, Meaningful interpretation
- Teaching foreign languages, K-12, Meaningful interpretation
- Title part
- Meaningful interpretation
- Statement of responsibility
- by Annenberg Learner
- In this first session of Teaching foreign languages workshop, Vanderbilt professor, Virginia Scott will discuss the interpretive mode of communication and how it can play out in the classroom. Professor Scott will join University of Pittsburgh professor Richard Donato, New Hyde Park, New York teacher Michel Pasquier and McLean, Virginia teacher Lauri Dabbieri to discuss: What is text? What is interpretation? At what level can interpretation begin? Can there be multiple interpretations? And how is the interpretive mode assessed?
- Additional physical form
- Previously released as DVD
- Cataloging source
- Language note
- This edition in English
- Series statement
- Education in Video
- Target audience
ContextContext of Teaching foreign languages, K-12, Meaningful interpretation
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Teaching foreign languages, K-12, Meaningful interpretation
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/DgfY2oZTgAc/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/DgfY2oZTgAc/">Teaching foreign languages, K-12, Meaningful interpretation</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/#Deakin%20University%20Library"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/">Deakin University Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Deakin University Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...