The Resource The science of social vision, edited by Reginald B. Adams, Jr. ... [et al.]
- The science of social vision, edited by Reginald B. Adams, Jr. ... [et al.]
- Statement of responsibility
- edited by Reginald B. Adams, Jr. ... [et al.]
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes
- Introduction : Vision going social / Ken Nakayama -- An ecological theory of face perception / Leslie A. Zebrowitz, P. Matthew Bronstad, and Joann M. Montepare -- The cognitive capitalist : social beneifts of perceptual economy / Douglas Martin and C. Neil Macrae -- Faces, bodies, social vision as agent vision, and social consciousness / Beatrice de Gelder and Marco Tamietto -- Perceiving through culture : the socialized attention hypothesis / Hyekyung Park and Shinobu Kitayama -- Compound social cues in human face processing / Reginald B. Adams ... [et al.] -- Gaze perception and visually mediated attention / Stephen R.H. Langton -- Aging eyes facing an emotional world : the role of motivated gaze / Derek M. Isaacowitz and Nora A. Murphy -- Gaze and preference-orienting behavior as a somatic precursor of preference decision / Shinsuke Shimojo, Claude Simion, and Mark A. Changizi -- Facial attractiveness / Anthony C. Little and David I. Perrett -- Why cosmetics work / Richard Russell -- Context-specific responses to self-resembling faces / Lisa M. DeBruine and Benedict C. Jones -- In the eyes of the beholder : how empathy influences emotion perception / Bhismadev Chakrabarti and Simon Baron-Cohen -- Thin-slice vision / Max Weisbuch and Nalini Ambady -- Seeing human movement as inherently social / Maggie Shiffrar, Martha D. Kaiser, and Areti Chouchourelou -- Social constraints on the visual perception of biological motion / Kerri L. Johnson, Frank E. Pollick, and Lawrie S. McKay -- Social color vision / Mark A. Changizi and Shinsuke Shimojo -- Mental control and visual illusions : errors of action and construal in race-based weapon misidentification / Mark B. Stokes and B. Keith Payne -- Afrocentirc facial features and stereotyping / Irene V. Blair and Charles M. Judd -- The role of racial markers in race perception and racial categorization / Otto H. MacLin and M. Kimberly MacLin -- Aftereffects reveal that adaptive face-coding mechanisms are selective for race and sex / Gillian Rhodes and Emma Jaquet -- Are people speical? A brain's eye view / Anthony P. Atkinson, Andrea S. Heberlein, and Ralph Adolphs -- Side bias : cerebral hemispheric asymmetry in social cognition and emotion perception / Kimberley R. Savage, Joan C. Borod, and Lorriane O. Ramig -- Biological motion and multisensory integration : the role of the superior temporal sulcus / Michael S. Beauchamp -- Specialized brain for the social vision : perspectives from typical and atypical development / Teresa Farroni and Atsushi Senju
- Control code
- 27 cm
- xxix, 471 p.
- Isbn Type
- (cloth : alk. paper)
- Other physical details
- ill. (some col.)
- System control number
ContextContext of The science of social vision, edited by Reginald B. Adams, Jr. ... [et al.]
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance The science of social vision, edited by Reginald B. Adams, Jr. ... [et al.]
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/E5VSvtDs2qU/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/E5VSvtDs2qU/">The science of social vision, edited by Reginald B. Adams, Jr. ... [et al.]</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/#Deakin%20University%20Library"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/">Deakin University Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Deakin University Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...