The Resource Spectral logic and its applications for the design of digital devices
- Spectral logic and its applications for the design of digital devices
- Statement of responsibility
- Mark G. Karpovsky, Radomir S. Stankovic, Jaakko T. Astola
- "There is heightened interest in spectral techniques for the design of digital devices dictated by ever increasing demands on technology that often cannot be met by classical approaches. Spectral methods provide a uniform and consistent theoretic environment for recent achievements in this area, which appear divergent in many other approaches. Spectral Logic and Its Applications for the Digital Devices gives readers a foundation for further exploration of abstract harmonic analysis over finite groups in the analysis, design, and testing of digital devices. After and introduction, this book provides the essential mathematical background for discussing spectral methods."
- "This is the authoritative reference for computer science and engineering professionals and researchers with an interest in spectral methods of representing discrete functions and related applications in the design and testing of digital devices. It is also an excellent text for graduate students in courses covering spectral logic and its applications."--BOOK JACKET
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- K375 2008
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
ContextContext of Spectral logic and its applications for the design of digital devices
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Spectral logic and its applications for the design of digital devices
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/ECQaZvtJEoc/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/ECQaZvtJEoc/">Spectral logic and its applications for the design of digital devices</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/#Deakin%20University%20Library"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/">Deakin University Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Deakin University Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...