The Resource The history of Little Goody Two-Shoes
- The history of Little Goody Two-Shoes
- Statement of responsibility
- by John Newbery ; with a preface for the Garland edition by Michael H. Platt. The fairing / by John Newbery ; with a preface for the Garland edition by Brian Alderson
- In the first of these two books an orphan girl grows up to become a wise and virtuous schoolmistress and the second offers a series of loosely connected tales set within the framework of a visit to the fair and including "Puss in Boots" and "Dick Whittington."
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- Classics of children's literature, 1621-1932
- Target audience
ContextContext of The history of Little Goody Two-Shoes
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The history of Little Goody Two-Shoes
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/IHHbPvXqh50/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/IHHbPvXqh50/">The history of Little Goody Two-Shoes</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/#Deakin%20University%20Library"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/">Deakin University Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Deakin University Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...