The Resource Musicmakers, Selling notes
- Musicmakers, Selling notes
- Title part
- Selling notes
- Statement of responsibility
- directed by David Ogilvy
- Nat and her amateur filmmaker friend 'Scoot' get into big trouble after they find that they've been locked out of their local park. It's been taken over by Browle Industries, who plan to build a factory on the site. The two friends sneak over the wire fence, but are sprung by the new owner who tells them to get lost. A friendly policeman advises them to attend a 'Save Our Park' community action group meeting to talk with their local councillor. Nat decides they need a protest song to aid their cause and enlists the help of advertising jingle experts Geoff and Jenny Ayling. Using an early electronic synthesiser, Geoff composes the music and Jenny writes the lyrics. The end result is a powerful plea to 'Listen to our voices! Give us back our dreams and our place to play.'
- Additional physical form
- Previously released as DVD
- Cataloging source
- Language note
- In English
- Series statement
- Australasian video online
- Target audience
ContextContext of Musicmakers, Selling notes
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Musicmakers, Selling notes
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/IUrxc2pXsXk/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/IUrxc2pXsXk/">Musicmakers, Selling notes</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/#Deakin%20University%20Library"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/">Deakin University Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Deakin University Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...