The Resource HRM and performance : achievements and challenges
- HRM and performance : achievements and challenges
- Title remainder
- achievements and challenges
- Statement of responsibility
- edited by Jaap Paauwe, David E. Guest, and Patrick M. Wright
- The link between HRM and performance has become an important policy issue at both a national and a corporate level. HRM and Performance draws on the knowledge and expertise of a number of leading international scholars in the field of HRM to provide a comprehensive overview of the current state of HRM and identify fruitful directions for theory, research and practice. A central question throughout is - what's next for HRM and what are the keys to the future of managing people and performance?
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- index present
- LC call number
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
ContextContext of HRM and performance : achievements and challenges
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work HRM and performance : achievements and challenges
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/JfDS4mcsH-I/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/JfDS4mcsH-I/">HRM and performance : achievements and challenges</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/#Deakin%20University%20Library"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/">Deakin University Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Deakin University Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...