The Resource Responsible leadership in business, [edited by] Thomas Maak and Nicola M. Pless
- Responsible leadership in business, [edited by] Thomas Maak and Nicola M. Pless
- Statement of responsibility
- [edited by] Thomas Maak and Nicola M. Pless
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references and index
- Introduction : the quest for responsible leadership in business / Thomas Maak and Nicola M. Pless -- Ethics : the heart of leadership / Joanne B. Ciulla -- Responsible leadership : a relational approach / Thomas Maak and Nicola M. Pless -- A compass for decision making / Lynn Sharp Paine -- Spirituality as the basis of responsible leaders and responsible companies / Peter Pruzan and William Miller -- Integrity, responsible leaders and accountability / George G. Brenkert -- Leadership, character, and virtues from an aristotelian viewpoint / Alejo José G. Sison -- Leading responsibly across cultures / Sonja A. Sackmann -- Towards responsible leadership through reconciling dilemmas / Tong Schraa-Liu and Fons Trompenaars -- Leading in a world of competing values : a strategic perspective on corporate social responsibility / Daniel Diermeier -- Responsible leadership at ABN AMRO Real : the case of Fabio Barbosa / Erik Van De Loo -- Principle-based leadership : lessons from the Caux Round Table / Stephen B. Young -- Leadership though social purpose partnering / James E. Austin -- Towards developing responsible global leaders : the Ulysses eperience / Nicola M. Pless and Ralf Schneider -- Developing leaders for sustainable business / Mark Wade
- Control code
- 23 cm.
- 251 p.
- Isbn Type
- (hard cover)
- System control number
ContextContext of Responsible leadership in business, [edited by] Thomas Maak and Nicola M. Pless
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Responsible leadership in business, [edited by] Thomas Maak and Nicola M. Pless
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/KvpZIdlltNs/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/KvpZIdlltNs/">Responsible leadership in business, [edited by] Thomas Maak and Nicola M. Pless</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/#Deakin%20University%20Library"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/">Deakin University Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Deakin University Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...