The Resource Endangered civilizations : between fire and frying pan, The Khazakh of Gobi Altai
- Endangered civilizations : between fire and frying pan, The Khazakh of Gobi Altai
- Title remainder
- between fire and frying pan
- Title part
- The Khazakh of Gobi Altai
- Statement of responsibility
- Samarka Productions, arcH' Organisation present ; [directed by Alain Bourrillon]
- Khasnan is a civil servant in the city of Khovd, a major town in the western Mongolia. He is in charge of keeping track of rabies in the district. The disease is spreading dangerously mostly because of three main animal groups: dogs, marmots and eagles. The trouble for Khasnan is that he is very fond of eagles. He has already trained six of them for hunting. We follow them for a day or two. Eastern Mongolia shelters a majority of Muslim believers. Mosques and Islamic schools can be found everywhere. Traditional weddings too. The Khazakhs of Mongolia are always aware that their homeland is only a few miles away. Khazakhstan is as much a state of mind as a reality. But Khazakhstan is in constant political turmoil compared with Mongolia. So what should be done? Should they cross the border or stay in Mongolia?
- Cataloging source
- Language note
- In English
- Target audience
ContextContext of Endangered civilizations : between fire and frying pan, The Khazakh of Gobi Altai
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Endangered civilizations : between fire and frying pan, The Khazakh of Gobi Altai
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/MWE4b3N4MgA/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/MWE4b3N4MgA/">Endangered civilizations : between fire and frying pan, The Khazakh of Gobi Altai</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/#Deakin%20University%20Library"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/">Deakin University Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Deakin University Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...