The Resource Murder in Stockholm : who killed Olof Palme?
- Murder in Stockholm : who killed Olof Palme?
- Title remainder
- who killed Olof Palme?
- Statement of responsibility
- a film by Burkhard Nagel and Klaus D. Kapp
- "On the 28 February 1986, Olof Palme, Sweden's social democratic Prime Minister, was shot dead as he was walking home from the cinema which he had attended with his wife. 20 years on and still there are no answers, only theories. Although there seem to have been several witnesses who saw men with walkie-talkies in the vicinity on the night in question, the Swedish police force seems to have closed ranks. According to the chief investigator on the case, no further questioning was carried out, stating that the accusations against the force had no basis. Some witnesses, even today, are still afraid to speak out. The official conclusion is that a lone perpetrator shot Palme, and from 2011 that's how it will remain, as further lines of enquiry will then close." -- website
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Executive producer: Michel Noll
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- Rated: PG
- Language note
- In English and Swedish with English subtitles
- Narrator: Simon Chilvers
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of Murder in Stockholm : who killed Olof Palme?
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Murder in Stockholm : who killed Olof Palme?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/ORY3N8l_wfw/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/ORY3N8l_wfw/">Murder in Stockholm : who killed Olof Palme?</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/#Deakin%20University%20Library"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/">Deakin University Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Deakin University Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...