The Resource Good business : exercising effective and ethical leadership, James O'Toole and Don Mayer, editors
- Good business : exercising effective and ethical leadership, James O'Toole and Don Mayer, editors
- Title remainder
- exercising effective and ethical leadership
- Statement of responsibility
- James O'Toole and Don Mayer, editors
- "A publication of the Institute for Enterprise Ethics."
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references and index
- The content and practice of business ethics / Buie Seawell -- How to do the right thing : a primer on ethics and moral vision / Stephen L. Pepper -- The psychology of ethics education / Sam Cassidy -- In search of enlightened business leaders / Cynthia V. Fukami -- Behavioral ethics in business organizations : what the research teaches us / Dennis P. Wittmer -- Lessons from U.S. history for the 21st century corporation : the changing structure of organizations and role of managers / Paul Olk -- What is the purpose of the firm? : shareholder and stakeholder theories / Michael D. Pfarrer -- Corporate social responsibility and corporate excellence / Bruce Hutton and Don Mayer -- Doing good business : leadership and sustainable corporate cultures / James O'Toole -- The post-Enron regulatory environment : encouraging ethical leadership / Elizabeth C. Stapp, Kevin O. O'Brien, and Stephen R. Martin II -- Value creation : the promise of sustainable development / Bruce Hutton and Dave Cox -- Business and public policy / John H. Holcomb -- The legal and ethical environment for multinational corporations / Don Mayer and Ruth Jebe -- The multinational's dilemma : cultures in conflict / Doug Allen -- A call for values-based leadership / Bob Vanourek
- Control code
- 23 cm
- 1st ed
- xiii, 218 p.
- Isbn Type
- (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Other physical details
- System control number
ContextContext of Good business : exercising effective and ethical leadership, James O'Toole and Don Mayer, editors
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Good business : exercising effective and ethical leadership, James O'Toole and Don Mayer, editors
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/PLv-zpHm9xI/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/PLv-zpHm9xI/">Good business : exercising effective and ethical leadership, James O'Toole and Don Mayer, editors</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/#Deakin%20University%20Library"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/">Deakin University Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Deakin University Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...