The Resource Cases and exercises in organization development & change, editor, Donald L. Anderson
- Cases and exercises in organization development & change, editor, Donald L. Anderson
- Statement of responsibility
- editor, Donald L. Anderson
- Includes bibliographical references
- I. Cases in the organization development process -- Contracting for success: scoping large organizational change efforts -- The discipline dilemma in Rainbow High School -- A case of wine: assessing the organizational culture at Resolute Winery -- Utilizing exploratory qualitative data collection in small organizations: consulting for the multicultural community connections -- Identifying the scope of work at Dixie Weaving, Inc. -- Manufacturing crisis in Bayricher Silicon Products -- The ivory tower opens up -- Engineering culture change with strategic initiatives -- Organization culture: diagnosis and feedback -- Engaging broader leaders in the strategic planning of Lincoln Women's Services -- Resistance to change: technology development in the public sector -- Resistance to change: assessing readiness for the implementation of an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system at MedDev, inc. -- Where do we begin? Selecting an intervention at the Springfield County Office of Economic Development -- To change without appearing to change: creating stability in a multichange/multiresolution government agency -- When a contract is not enough -- Measuring organizational effectiveness in the nonprofit sector: the case of the community action network -- Not in watertight compartments: service quality improvement and organization development --
- II. Cases in organization development interventions -- Global chain of command: a Japanese multinational manufacturer in the United States -- Safe passage: an NGO in Guatemala responds to a leadership crisis -- The case of Jim: a vice president in a national nonprofit organization -- A small world after all -- Accounting team problems at Acme Manufacturing -- Who's making the decisions at Livingston University? -- Greencycle Publishing -- When a team breaks in two -- Diggins/Reinholdt Plastics, Inc.: a study in resistance to change and the aftermath of a merger -- Whole organizational design intervention -- The change story of Yellow Auto Company -- We must learn to innovate! Culture change (and shock) in a consumer packaged goods company -- Sticker shock in an organization that will not stick together -- III. Exercises in organization development and change -- Contracting with a client -- Organization development practitioner skills -- Data gathering -- Giving feedback -- Resistance to change -- Resistance to change scale -- Cynicism about organizational change -- Sustaining change -- Evaluating and exiting interventions -- Global issues in OD -- Individual interventions -- Team interventions -- Whole organization interventions
- Control code
- 24 cm
- x, 350 p.
- System control number
ContextContext of Cases and exercises in organization development & change, editor, Donald L. Anderson
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Cases and exercises in organization development & change, editor, Donald L. Anderson
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/RgLSZwVSpdo/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/RgLSZwVSpdo/">Cases and exercises in organization development & change, editor, Donald L. Anderson</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/#Deakin%20University%20Library"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/">Deakin University Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Deakin University Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...