The Resource On Freud's "Constructions in analysis"
- On Freud's "Constructions in analysis"
- Statement of responsibility
- edited by Sergio Lewkowicz & Thierry Bokanowski with Georges Pragier
- In Constructions in Analysis Freud introduces the notion of constructions, different from interpretation, and considers it necessary - under certain conditions - to reconstruct a part of the infantile history of the subject. The difference between construction and reconstruction as well as which should be the limit of the intervention of the analyst in order to avoid a proposal far removed from the patient discourse, are a part of present debates on this subject. The editors, together with the contributors to this volume, accepted the challenge to consider Freudian ideas and its implications n
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- O6 2011eb
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- Contemporary Freud turning points and critical issues
ContextContext of On Freud's "Constructions in analysis"
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work On Freud's "Constructions in analysis"
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/SIbf506GtOw/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/SIbf506GtOw/">On Freud's "Constructions in analysis"</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/#Deakin%20University%20Library"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/">Deakin University Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Processing Feedback ...