The Resource Journalism : critical issues, edited by Stuart Allan, (electronic resource)
- Journalism : critical issues, edited by Stuart Allan, (electronic resource)
- Title remainder
- critical issues
- electronic resource
- Statement of responsibility
- edited by Stuart Allan
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references and index
- Jane Rhodes
- The 'gender matters' debate in journalism : lessons from the front
- Linda Steiner
- Journalism ethics : towards an Orwellian critique?
- Richard Keeble
- News on the Web : the emerging forms and practices of online journalism
- Stuart Allan
- Part II.
- Journalism and democracy
- Is there a democratic deficit in US and UK journalism?
- Introduction :
- Robert A. Hackett
- Active citizen or couch potato? : journalism and public opinion
- Justin Lewis, Karin Wahl-Jorgensen
- In defence of 'thick' journalism; or how television journalism can be good for us
- Simon Cottle
- Fourth estate or fan club? : sports journalism engages the popular
- David Rowe
- McJournalism : the local press and the McDonaldization thesis
- Bob Franklin
- The emerging chaos of global news culture
- Hidden in plain sight : journalism's critical issues
- Brian McNair
- Part III.
- Journalism's realities
- Journalism through the camera's eye
- Barbie Zelizer
- Mighty dread : journalism and moral panics
- Chas Critcher
- Communication or spin? : source-media relations in science journalism
- Alison Anderson, Alan Petersen, Matthew David
- Risk reporting : why can't they ever get it right?
- Stuart Allan
- Susanna Hornig Priest
- News talk : interaction in the broadcast news interview
- Ian Hutchby
- Part I.
- Journalism's histories
- Intimately intertwined in the most public way : celebrity and journalism
- P. David Marshall
- Race, ideology and journalism : black power and television news
- Control code
- 1 online resource (xv, 390 pages.)
- Form of item
- Specific material designation
- System control number
ContextContext of Journalism : critical issues, edited by Stuart Allan, (electronic resource)
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Journalism : critical issues, edited by Stuart Allan, (electronic resource)
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/UnjeSkEPNf0/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/UnjeSkEPNf0/">Journalism : critical issues, edited by Stuart Allan, (electronic resource)</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/#Deakin%20University%20Library"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/">Deakin University Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Deakin University Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...