The Resource Coaching challenges, So you agree with me?
- Coaching challenges, So you agree with me?
- Title part
- So you agree with me?
- Statement of responsibility
- [produced by] Ash Quarry Productions
- Leon wants to talk to his manager about her leadership style as he, and the other team leaders, thinks she is too autocratic, but she disagrees with him. How can Leon turn her around so that she becomes motivated to change her behaviour? In this program, see the simple yet effective techniques to: give constructive feedback to anyone, even to a manager, use evidence and examples to make your case, explain the negative consequences of someone's behaviour, use a two-step method for gaining clear agreement on the need for change
- Additional physical form
- Previously released as DVD
- Cataloging source
- Language note
- In English
- Series statement
- Human resource management online video
- Target audience
ContextContext of Coaching challenges, So you agree with me?
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Coaching challenges, So you agree with me?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/WtaqUrbs8FE/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/WtaqUrbs8FE/">Coaching challenges, So you agree with me?</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/#Deakin%20University%20Library"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/">Deakin University Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Deakin University Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...