The Resource Postmodern and poststructural approaches to nursing research, by Julianne Cheek
- Postmodern and poststructural approaches to nursing research, by Julianne Cheek
- Statement of responsibility
- by Julianne Cheek
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references and index
- Carrier category
- online resource
- Carrier category code
- Carrier MARC source
- Content category
- Content type code
- Content type MARC source
- The Work of Michel Foucault
- Using A Postmodern Theoretical Frame in Research About Health and Health Care
- Thinking and Researching Poststructurally
- Outline of This Chapter
- Poststructural Thought
- Discourse Analysis: One Method within a Poststructuralist Approach
- Deconstruction: Another Approach to Research Within Poststructural Perspectives
- Speaking Practically, Part I: "Proposing" Research Informed by Postmodern and Poststructural Approaches
- The Craft of Proposal Writing: Preliminary Considerations
- The Craft of Proposal Writing: Creating The Text
- Setting the Parameters: What this Book is About and Why it is Important
- Speaking Practically, Part II: "Doing" Research Informed by Postmodern and Poststructural Approaches
- Collecting and Analyzing the Material: Phase 1 of The Study
- Phase 2: Qualitative Thematic Analysis: Developing a Chronology of Topics
- Phase 3: Analyzing the Reporting about Toxic Shock Syndrome Discursively
- Report on the Findings of Phase 3 Analysis
- The Journey Forward
- Where Have We Been?
- Where Are We?
- The Journey Forward
- This Book as a Response to Research in Nursing/Health Care as an Evolving Process
- Grant Application, "Constructing Toxic Shock Syndrome."
- Towards an Understanding of Postmodern and Poststructural Approaches
- Can Postmodern and Poststructuralist Approaches Influence Practice or are They Merely Esoteric?
- What is to Follow
- Situating Postmodern Thought
- What This Chapter Is About
- What is Postmodern Thought?
- Control code
- 1 online resource (viii, 175 pages)
- Form of item
- Media category
- Media MARC source
- Media type code
- Specific material designation
- System control number
ContextContext of Postmodern and poststructural approaches to nursing research, by Julianne Cheek
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Postmodern and poststructural approaches to nursing research, by Julianne Cheek
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/ftvOe7EG54g/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/ftvOe7EG54g/">Postmodern and poststructural approaches to nursing research, by Julianne Cheek</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/#Deakin%20University%20Library"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/">Deakin University Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Deakin University Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...