The Resource Leadership : what's trust got to do with it?
- Leadership : what's trust got to do with it?
- Title remainder
- what's trust got to do with it?
- Has your organization lost trust in its leaders? Precisely when organizations need employee involvement, trust levels are low and people are disengaged. What can managers and team leaders do to regain trust? This video provides realistic methods for rebuilding trust and gaining employee involvement. "Leadership: Whats Trust Got To Do With It?" tells the story of a team leader who realizes that he cannot lead his team without first gaining their trust. As the story progresses, he puts into practice 5 trust-building behaviors, which help him to regain the trust and active participation of his team. Let this program teach leaders in your organization how to build trust and create a more productive work force
- Key training points: --Trust is the foundation of leadership. -- The way we behave either builds trust or destroys it. --The five most important trust-building behaviors are: --Be open and honest. Let people know what's going on. Don't hide bad news. --Be credible, do what you say you're going to do. Be true to your word. --Be humble ask for help when you need it. Admit you don't know everything. --Be competent know your job. Do it in a way that sets the standard for everyone. --Be generous Give praise and credit to the people who deserve it. --Trust-building behaviors must be consistent and ongoing. -
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Produced by Barbara Polansky and Don Jackson ; written and directed by Dan Jackson
- Date time place
- Originally produced by Video Visions in 2010
ContextContext of Leadership : what's trust got to do with it?
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Leadership : what's trust got to do with it?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/itkmh_AQTr4/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/itkmh_AQTr4/">Leadership : what's trust got to do with it?</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/#Deakin%20University%20Library"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/">Deakin University Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Deakin University Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...