The Resource Born in the U.S.A
- Born in the U.S.A
- Statement of responsibility
- a film by Marcia Jarmel and Ken Schneider
- Three out of every four Americans becomes a parent, yet most have never really considered what having a "normal" birth means. Is a typical birth as experienced in the U.S. normal?
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Directors of photography, Chris Burrill, Hrafnhildur Gunnarsdottier, David Sperling ; consulting editor, Nathaniel Dorsky
- Date time place
- Originally produced by PatchWorks Productions in 2007
- Narration: Nancy Carlin
ContextContext of Born in the U.S.A
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Born in the U.S.A
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/jqCSFjyBgf8/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/jqCSFjyBgf8/">Born in the U.S.A</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/#Deakin%20University%20Library"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/">Deakin University Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Deakin University Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...