The Resource Obesity : causes, mechanisms, prevention, and treatment, edited by Elliott M. Blass
- Obesity : causes, mechanisms, prevention, and treatment, edited by Elliott M. Blass
- Title remainder
- causes, mechanisms, prevention, and treatment
- Statement of responsibility
- edited by Elliott M. Blass
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references and index
- Critical introduction to obesity / Gerard P. Smith -- The epidemiology of obesity: causal roots--routes of cause / Viktor E. Bovbjerg -- Metabolic influences on the controls of meal size / Timothy H. Moran -- Obesity and addiction / Roy Wise -- The logic of sensory and hedonic comparisons: are the obese different? / Linda Bartoshuk -- Development of eating behavior: immediate and long term consequences / Julie Lumeng -- Learning and hedonic contributions to human obesity / Martin R. Yeomans -- Exercise for obesity treatment and prevention: current perspectives and controversies / Shaun M. Filiault -- Built environments and obesity / Brian Wansink -- From protocols to populations: establishing a role for energy density of food in the obesity epidemic / Marion M. Hetherington, Barbara J. Rolls -- Proposed modifications to the Food Stamp Program: likely effects and their policy implications / Marilyn Townsend, Stephen A. Vosti -- Environmental food messages and childhood obesity / Dina Borzekowski -- A framework for the treatment of obesity: early support / Cecilia Bergh, Per Sodersten
- Control code
- 25 cm
- xx, 471 p.
- Isbn Type
- Other physical details
- System control number
ContextContext of Obesity : causes, mechanisms, prevention, and treatment, edited by Elliott M. Blass
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Obesity : causes, mechanisms, prevention, and treatment, edited by Elliott M. Blass
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/l-yS1bMfYi8/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/l-yS1bMfYi8/">Obesity : causes, mechanisms, prevention, and treatment, edited by Elliott M. Blass</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/#Deakin%20University%20Library"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/">Deakin University Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Deakin University Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...