The Resource The India handbook, edited by C. Steven LaRue ... [et al.]
- The India handbook, edited by C. Steven LaRue ... [et al.]
- Statement of responsibility
- edited by C. Steven LaRue ... [et al.]
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references and index
- 1. Independence to the Mid-1970s / John Adams -- 2. Mid-1970s to the Present / Christopher Candland -- 3. The Political Economy of India's Economic Performance since 1947 / Baldev Raj Nayar -- 4. Planned Development and the Search for Self-Reliance / George Rosen -- 5. The Western Aid Community and Postcolonial India: On Development's Continuities with Colonialism / Daniel Klingensmith -- 6. Growth with Justice: Understanding Poverty / Reeta Chowdhari Tremblay -- 7. Federalism, Local Government, and Economic Policy / George Mathew -- 8. Changing Indian Agriculture: Agrarian Society, Economic Planning, and Development since 1947 / Allen Kornmesser -- 9. India's Increasing Integration in the World Economy: The Tensions of Nationalism and Globalism since 1990 / Alan Heston -- 10. Population, Health, and Development: Policy Debates, Directions, and Dilemmas / Barbara D. Miller -- 11. Living Multiculturally in a Federal India / Reeta Chowdhari Tremblay
- 12. National Politics, Regional Politics, and Party Systems / Arun R. Swamy -- 13. Human Development in Crisis: Investment Failures in Health and Education / A. K. Shiva Kumar -- 14. Indian Economic Reforms: Popular Perception and Public Debate / Girijesh Pant -- 15. Changing Regimes in Technology Transfer and Intellectual Property in India / Sunil K. Sahu -- 16. Regional Organizations for Trade and Security: SAARC, ASEAN, APEC / M. J. Vinod -- 17. Competing Asian Giants: Development and State Formation in India and China / Lei Guang and Himadeep Muppidi -- 18. International Monetary Fund and World Bank Involvement in India's Economic Reforms / Farida C. Kahn and Roby Rajan -- 19. India's Development at 50 Years: The Center, the States, and the National and World Economy / Subbiah Kannappan -- Bibliography / Michael Newhill
- Control code
- 26 cm
- viii, 335 p.
- System control number
ContextContext of The India handbook, edited by C. Steven LaRue ... [et al.]
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance The India handbook, edited by C. Steven LaRue ... [et al.]
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/l_KjMNchvrA/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/l_KjMNchvrA/">The India handbook, edited by C. Steven LaRue ... [et al.]</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/#Deakin%20University%20Library"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/">Deakin University Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Deakin University Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...