The Resource Experiential marketing : a practical guide to interactive brand experiences
- Experiential marketing : a practical guide to interactive brand experiences
- Title remainder
- a practical guide to interactive brand experiences
- Statement of responsibility
- Shaz Smilansky
- "Consumers are constantly inundated with repetitive traditional advertising messages which bombard their consciousness, interrupt their TV shows and get in the way of their everyday lives. Often, the consumer does not feel any real emotional connection with these brands - and if they do buy, it is simply because the brand that shouted the loudest got their attention. This outdated approach to marketing communications is dying, and fast."
- "This engaging new title is a practical guide to experiential marketing, a methodology that is revolutionizing the face of marketing as we know it. Experiential marketing campaigns are geared around live brand experiences - two-way communications between consumers and brands, which bring brand personalities to life and develop long-lasting relationships with target audiences. Experiential Marketing explores this new era in marketing communications, which gives customers a fabulous brand-relevant experience designed to add value to their lives and ultimately increases customer brand loyalty."
- "This book demonstrates how experiential marketing fits in with the current marketing climate, and it explains how to go about planning, activating and evaluating it for best results. Including interviews and international case studies demonstrating successful experiential marketing campaigns, it is essential reading for marketing, business, advertising and media professionals, as well as for marketing students."--BOOK JACKET
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .S55 2009
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
ContextContext of Experiential marketing : a practical guide to interactive brand experiences
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Experiential marketing : a practical guide to interactive brand experiences
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/laOOXzhG9QI/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/laOOXzhG9QI/">Experiential marketing : a practical guide to interactive brand experiences</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/#Deakin%20University%20Library"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/">Deakin University Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Deakin University Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...