The Resource Brilliant Ideas for Using ICT in the Inclusive Classroom
- Brilliant Ideas for Using ICT in the Inclusive Classroom
- Afterword: making it happen
- Carrier category
- online resource
- Carrier category code
- Carrier MARC source
- Content category
- Content type code
- Content type MARC source
- Cover; Title; Copyright; CONTENTS; Acknowledgements; Foreword: ICT in education: the road ahead; Part 1: Brilliant Ideas; 1 Getting smart with the versatile SmartBoard; 2 Disney and Spielberg need to look to their laurels; 3 Visit museums online and become a Caboodle curator!; 4 An online world opens reading to boys; 5 Learning French: quicker with Clicker; 6 Words on the move with CapturaTalk; 7 Put comics in the mix: improving narrative skills; 8 Dance your way to fitness; 9 Digital video for life stories; 10 Tell me all about it: recording pupils' voices in place of writing!
- 11 Seeing is believing12 Mathletics: bringing a competitive edge to maths learning; 13 Chatting about Miss Havisham; 14 iMovie supports the curriculum; 15 Keeping pupils 'in the zone'; 16 Radio freedom: make a podcast and take control of the airwaves!; 17 The 'I' in iPod: personalised learning; 18 Yes, Wii can: turn-taking and getting fit; 19 Band identity: music and marketing; 20 Playing by ear: using Textease Studio CT to develop writing skills; 21 iPads: next generation technology; 22 Mashing up art; 23 Not just an open book; 24 Storyboarding for behavioural needs
- 25 There's treasure in texting26 Coping with chaos in the classroom; 27 A little PSP goes a long way; 28 Creating a communication-friendly environment with symbols; 29 Visualiser brings classwork into focus; 30 Using a TomTom to make sense of the world; 31 Spinning a yarn: using DVDs to raise writing standards; 32 'Would all cashiers return to their cash desk?'; 33 Gaming is good for you!; 34 Using online video to bring citizenship to life; 35 Resounding success: audio in the inclusive classroom; 36 Dawn of the machines; 37 Lights, action, sing karaoke?; 38 Accessible music in a cube
- 3 Using symbol software4 Using your camera; 5 Using sound; 6 Using Easi-Speak microphones; 7 Inserting sound files into PowerPoint, Notebook or ActivInspire; 8 Inserting hyperlinks into PowerPoint, Notebook or ActivInspire; 9 Inserting custom animation into PowerPoint; 10 Using Word; 11 Choosing a suitable spelling program; 12 Using Clicker 5; 13 Using GarageBand; 14 Using I Can Animate; 15 Using I Can Present; 16 Using iMovie; 17 Using Movie Maker; 18 Using Photo Story 3; 19 Creating a comic with Comic Life; 20 Making printable books with Publisher; The last word .
- 39 PowerPoint and the hungry caterpillar40 Fizzing along with the all-singing, all-dancing classroom PC; 41 Teddy and the toolkit; 42 The crazy gerbil; 43 Meeting all a pupil's writing needs; 44 Switch it up: toys with a twist; 45 Makeover makes learning more active; 46 A picture is worth so much more than a thousand words; 47 Praise where praise is due; 48 'Come on you lazy lot, let's go adventuring!'; 49 Numbed by numbers no longer; 50 What happens to hot ice cream?; Part 2: Now it's your turn: Brilliant Starters to get you going; 1 Using your Smartboard; 2 Using ActivInspire
- Control code
- 1 online resource (137 pages)
- Form of item
- Media category
- Media MARC source
- Media type code
- Specific material designation
- System control number
ContextContext of Brilliant Ideas for Using ICT in the Inclusive Classroom
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Brilliant Ideas for Using ICT in the Inclusive Classroom
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/mxLIQrmqTQw/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/mxLIQrmqTQw/">Brilliant Ideas for Using ICT in the Inclusive Classroom</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/#Deakin%20University%20Library"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/">Deakin University Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Deakin University Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...