The Resource Television and common knowledge, edited by Jostein Gripsrud
- Television and common knowledge, edited by Jostein Gripsrud
- Statement of responsibility
- edited by Jostein Gripsrud
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references and index
- Television and common knowledge: an introduction -- Pt. I. Public sphere(s). 1. Rights and representations: public discourse and cultural citizenship / Graham Murdock. 2. Media and diasporas / Daniel Dayan. 3. Scholars, journalism, television: notes on some conditions for mediation and intervention / Jostein Gripsrud -- Pt. II. Sociocultural functions. 4. Television as working-through / John Ellis. 5. Rhetoric, play, performance: revisiting a study of the making of a BBC documentary / Roger Silverstone. 6. Mediated knowledge: recognition of the familiar, discovery of the new / Sonia Livingstone. 7. Imaginary spaces: television, technology and everyday consciousness / Peter Larsen -- Pt. III. Genres. 8. Knowledge as received: a project on audience uses of television news in world cultures / Klaus Bruhn Jensen. 9. Finding out about the world from television news: some difficulties / David Morley. 10. Credibility and media development / Anders Johansen
- 11. Documentary: the transformation of a social aesthetic / John Corner. 12. Science on TV: forms and reception of science programmes on French television / Suzanne De Cheveigne
- Control code
- 24 cm
- x, 209 p.
- Other physical details
- System control number
ContextContext of Television and common knowledge, edited by Jostein Gripsrud
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Television and common knowledge, edited by Jostein Gripsrud
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/n8kIqK_R9F0/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/n8kIqK_R9F0/">Television and common knowledge, edited by Jostein Gripsrud</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/#Deakin%20University%20Library"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/">Deakin University Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Deakin University Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...