The Resource Toddlers and their mothers : a study in early personality development, Erna Furman
- Toddlers and their mothers : a study in early personality development, Erna Furman
- Title remainder
- a study in early personality development
- Statement of responsibility
- Erna Furman
- Based on a study of Hanna Perkins Mother-Toddler Group in Cleveland, Ohio
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 385-391) and indexes
- Pt. 1. How We Work: Methodology. Ch. 1. The Hanna Perkins Mother-Toddler Group. Ch. 2. Education and Treatment. Ch. 3. Gathering Data. Ch. 4. Constructing and Using the Toddler Profile -- Pt. II. What We Have Learned: Findings. Ch. 5. Self-Care and the Mother-Child Relationship. Ch. 6. Fathers. Ch. 7. Toileting, Phallic Manifestations, and the Investment of the Body-Ego. Ch. 8. Candy Masters Toileting / Thomas F. Barrett. Ch. 9. Coping with Aggression. Ch. 10. Feelings. Ch. 11. Ego Functions and Maternal Investment. Ch. 12. Psychic Conflicts and Defensive Measures. Ch. 13. Playing, Learning, and Socializing. Ch. 14. Transition into Nursery School -- Pt. III. The Give and Take of Research. Ch. 15. Working with Professionals and Parents. Ch. 16. Learning From and With the Psychoanalytic Community -- Course. Working with Toddlers I. Working with Toddlers II -- Toddler Group Calendar -- Floor Plan of the Hanna Perkins School and Toddler Room -- Toddler Group Activity Schedule
- Toddler Group Visitors and Special Events Chart -- Parent-Teacher Conferences. First Letter to Parents. Second Letter to Parents -- Toddler Group Progress Evaluation and Mastery of Tasks Outline -- Parent-Teacher Conferences Sign-up Chart -- Preparation for Nursery School--Letter to Parents -- Individualized Client Treatment Plan Outline -- Grant Proposal for Toddler Research / Robert A. Furman
- Control code
- 24 cm
- viii, 414 p.
- System control number
ContextContext of Toddlers and their mothers : a study in early personality development, Erna Furman
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Toddlers and their mothers : a study in early personality development, Erna Furman
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/oPmbOenJ5Bw/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/oPmbOenJ5Bw/">Toddlers and their mothers : a study in early personality development, Erna Furman</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/#Deakin%20University%20Library"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/">Deakin University Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Deakin University Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...