The Resource Practice and research, by Ian F. Shaw
- Practice and research, by Ian F. Shaw
- Statement of responsibility
- by Ian F. Shaw
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references and index
- Machine generated contents note: pt. I Perspectives On Social Work Research -- 1.Cutting Edge Issues in Social Work Research -- 2.Is Social Work Research Distinctive? -- 3.Ways of Knowing in Social Work -- 4.Re-reading The Jack-Roller: Hidden Histories in Sociology and Social Work -- 5.William J. Reid: An Appreciation -- pt. II Evaluation -- 6.Social Work and the Human Services -- 7.Evidence from Qualitative Evaluation -- 8.Seeing the Trees For the Wood: The Politics of Evaluating in Practice -- 9.Evaluation for a Learning Organization? -- pt. III Qualitative Research -- 10.Qualitative Social Work: A Room with a View -- 11.Qualitative Research and Outcomes in Health, Social Work and Education -- 12.Ethics and the Practice of Qualitative Research -- 13.Constructing Causal Accounts in Social Work -- 14.The Consequences of Qualitative Social Work Research -- 15.Unbroken Voices: Children, Young People and Qualitative Methods -- pt. IV Research, Theory And Practice --
- Contents note continued: 16.The Quality of Mercy: The Management of Quality in the Personal Social Services -- 17.Game Plans, Buzzes and Sheer Luck: Doing Well in Social Work -- 18.Practitioner Evaluation at Work -- 19.Evaluating in Practice -- 20.Culture and the Indigenisation of Quality in Third World Social Research -- pt. V Service Users And Research -- 21.Consumer Opinion and Social Policy: A Research Review -- 22.Consumer Evaluations of the Personal Social Services -- 23.Engaging the User: Participation, Empowerment, and the Rhetoric of Quality -- 24.Just Inquiry?: Research and Evaluation for Service Users -- 25.Users' and Practitioners' Research
- Control code
- xi, 472 p.
- System control number
ContextContext of Practice and research, by Ian F. Shaw
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Practice and research, by Ian F. Shaw
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/outw3B1nE3M/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/outw3B1nE3M/">Practice and research, by Ian F. Shaw</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/#Deakin%20University%20Library"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/">Deakin University Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Deakin University Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...