The Resource So you want a high distinction!
- So you want a high distinction!
- Statement of responsibility
- produced by Barrie Dickie, Joe Pongrac
- Produced for unit EPS102 (Introduction to psychology) offered by the Faculty of Education in Deakin University's Open Campus Program
- Discusses study technique and looks particularly at study skills of mature students. Interviews with successful mature age students, discuss their study methods. The aim is to provide help and ideas to students new to tertiary studies
- Credits note
- Camera, Joe Pongrac ; audio, Ian Audsley ; presenter, Barry Dickie
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- For tertiary students
- Series statement
- Introduction to psychology
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of So you want a high distinction!
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work So you want a high distinction!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/p0bSg3KK5fI/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/p0bSg3KK5fI/">So you want a high distinction!</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/#Deakin%20University%20Library"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/">Deakin University Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Deakin University Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...