The Resource The end of the "Asian model"?
- The end of the "Asian model"?
- Statement of responsibility
- edited by Holger Henke, Ian Boxill
- With the economic crisis in Asia, which unfolded in recent years, the development 'model' on which the phenomenal earlier success of several countries in the region was built requires increasing scrutiny. This anthology questions the validity of the notion promoted by some observers and international financial organizations that there is a universally applicable model of industrialization common to Asian countries. A number of senior and highly regarded Asia specialists are taking a critical look at the various development experiences of several (and some often neglected) Asian countries and e
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .E53 2000eb
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- Advances in organization studies,
- Series volume
ContextContext of The end of the "Asian model"?
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The end of the "Asian model"?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/p5WhpL7xkL8/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/p5WhpL7xkL8/">The end of the "Asian model"?</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/#Deakin%20University%20Library"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/">Deakin University Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Processing Feedback ...