The Resource The use of blanket guarantees in banking crises, prepared by Luc Laeven, Fabian Valencia
- The use of blanket guarantees in banking crises, prepared by Luc Laeven, Fabian Valencia
- Statement of responsibility
- prepared by Luc Laeven, Fabian Valencia
- "October 2008."
- Antecedent source
- file reproduced from original
- Carrier category
- Carrier category code
- Carrier MARC source
- black and white
- Content category
- Content type code
- Content type MARC source
- Cover Page; Title Page; Copyright Page; Contents; I. Introduction; II. Country Experiences; Table 1. Selected Blanket Guarantee Episodes; Table 2. Selected Bank-Specific Guarantee Announcements; III. Effectiveness of Blanket Guarantees; Figure 1. Effectiveness of Depositors' Guarantees in Selected Countries; A. Empirical Analysis; Table 3. Impact of Blanket Guarantees on Liquidity Support; Table 4. Short-Term and Medium-Term Effects of Guarantees on Liquidity Support; Table 5. Impact of Blanket Guarantees on Foreign Liabilities
- Table 6. Short-Term and Medium-Term Effect of Guarantees on Foreign LiabilitiesIV. The Costs of Using Blanket Guarantees; Figure 2. Fiscal Costs and Blanket Guarantees; Table 7. Blanket Guarantee and Extensive Liquidity Support; Figure 3. Crisis Intensity and Blanket Guarantees; Table 8. Blanket Guarantees, Crisis Intensity, and Fiscal Costs; V. Policy Implications; VI. Conclusions; Table A1. Sequence of Events in Selected Crisis Episodes; Table A2. IMF Programs and Bank Restructuring Policies; References; Footnotes
- Control code
- 1 online resource (45 pages.)
- File format
- one file format
- Form of item
- Media category
- Media MARC source
- Media type code
- Reproduction note
- Electronic reproduction.
- Specific material designation
- System control number
- System details
- Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002.
ContextContext of The use of blanket guarantees in banking crises, prepared by Luc Laeven, Fabian Valencia
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance The use of blanket guarantees in banking crises, prepared by Luc Laeven, Fabian Valencia
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/pFgYl4NogJ0/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/pFgYl4NogJ0/">The use of blanket guarantees in banking crises, prepared by Luc Laeven, Fabian Valencia</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/#Deakin%20University%20Library"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/">Deakin University Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Deakin University Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...