The Resource Air quality and comfort in airliner cabins, Niren L. Nagda, editor
- Air quality and comfort in airliner cabins, Niren L. Nagda, editor
- Statement of responsibility
- Niren L. Nagda, editor
- "ASTM stock number: STP1393."
- "Papers of a symposium held Oct. 27-28, 1999, New Orleans."--Foreword
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references
- Comparison of the environments of transportation vehicles : results of two surveys / T. S. Dumyahn ... [et al.] -- The effect of recirculation on aircraft cabin air quality : in-flight tests and simulation study / K. E. Arnold, S. Crha and L. Patten -- Air quality measurements on sixteen commercial aircraft / S. C. Lee ... [et al.] -- Analysis of two jet engine lubricating oils and a hydraulic fluid : their pyrolytic breakdown products and their implication on aircraft air quality / C. Van Netten -- A proposed indoor air quality metric for estimation of the combined effects of gaseous contaminants on human health and comfort / H. H. Hollick and J. J. Sangiovanni -- Proposed ASHRAE cabin air quality standard (161P) : abstract with discussion and closure / L. C. Holcomb -- Rationale for ventilation rate requirements in ASHRAE Standard 62-1999 and in potential revisions to the standard : abstract with discussion and closure / A. K. Persily -- Prediction of the distribution of indoor air quality and comfort in aircraft cabins using computational fluid dynamics / A. J. Baker ... [et al.] -- Design of air purifiers for aircraft passenger cabins based on photocatalytic oxidation technology / R. J. Hall ... [et al.] -- Air quality and comfort measurements aboard a commuter aircraft and solutions to improve perceived occupant comfort levels / R. B. Fox -- The airplane cabin environment : past, present and future research / D. R. Space ... [et al.] -- Aircraft cabin air quality : a critical review of past monitoring studies / N. L. Nagda -- Ozone and relative humidity in airline cabins on polar routes : measurements and physical symptoms / D. De Ree ... [et al.] -- Questionnaire survey to evaluate the health and comfort of cabin crew / S. C. Lee ... [et al.] -- Passenger comfort and the effect of air quality / W. L. Rankin, D. R. Space and N. L. Nagda
- Control code
- 24 cm
- xviii, 290 p.
- Other physical details
- System control number
ContextContext of Air quality and comfort in airliner cabins, Niren L. Nagda, editor
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Air quality and comfort in airliner cabins, Niren L. Nagda, editor
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/pI4C-0mPPx8/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/pI4C-0mPPx8/">Air quality and comfort in airliner cabins, Niren L. Nagda, editor</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/#Deakin%20University%20Library"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/">Deakin University Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Deakin University Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...