The Resource Rorty, pragmatism, and Confucianism : with responses by Richard Rorty, edited by Yong Huang
- Rorty, pragmatism, and Confucianism : with responses by Richard Rorty, edited by Yong Huang
- Title remainder
- with responses by Richard Rorty
- Statement of responsibility
- edited by Yong Huang
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references and index
- Carrier category
- online resource
- Carrier category code
- Carrier MARC source
- Content category
- Content type code
- Content type MARC source
- Yong Huang
- Morality and human nature.
- Comparative examination of Rorty's and Menciu's theories of human nature
- Peimin Ni
- Rorty and Mencius on family, nature, and morality
- James Behuniak Jr.
- Rorty meets Confucius : a dialogue across millenia
- Robert Elliott Allinson
- Postmodernism : community, literature, and value.
- Confucian response to Rorty's postmodern bourgeois liberal idea of community
- Rorty and Confucianism : an introduction
- Sor-Hoon Tan
- Philosophy and literature : Rorty and Confucianism
- Hans-Georg Moeller
- Coping with incommensurable pursuits : Rorty, Berlin, and Confucian-Daoist complementarity
- Chenyang Li
- "Other" : nature, reality, and transcendance.
- Rortian extremes and the Confucian Zhongyong
- Tradition and transcendence in masters Kong and Rorty
- kelly James Clark
- Becoming practically religious : a Deweyan and Confucian context for Rortian religiousness
- Yong Huang
- Roger T. Ames
- Responses to critics
- Richard M. Rorty
- Relativity, contingency, and moral progress.
- Rorty, Confucius, and intercultural relativism
- Kuang-Ming Wu
- On three contingencies in Richard Rorty : a Confucian critique
- Chung -Ying Cheng
- Rorty's progress into Confucian truths
- Control code
- 1 online resource (viii, 324 pages)
- Form of item
- Media category
- Media MARC source
- Media type code
- Reproduction note
- Electronic reproduction.
- Specific material designation
- System control number
- System details
- Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002.
ContextContext of Rorty, pragmatism, and Confucianism : with responses by Richard Rorty, edited by Yong Huang
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Rorty, pragmatism, and Confucianism : with responses by Richard Rorty, edited by Yong Huang
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/rGmAXauaMxs/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/rGmAXauaMxs/">Rorty, pragmatism, and Confucianism : with responses by Richard Rorty, edited by Yong Huang</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/#Deakin%20University%20Library"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/">Deakin University Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Deakin University Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...