The Resource Thirty years of World Bank shelter lending : what have we learned?
- Thirty years of World Bank shelter lending : what have we learned?
- Title remainder
- what have we learned?
- Statement of responsibility
- editors, Robert M. Buckley and Jerry Kalarickal
- As England's Industrial Revolution started the process of urbanization that has since characterized development throughout the world, a poet worried about the "dark satanic mills" that were such a fundamental part of this revolution. However, despite his misgivings, he also suggested that it was necessary for societies to arm themselves with "chariots of fire" and other weapons so that they could master this process. In a somewhat more prosaic poetic vein World Bank President Robert McNamara launched the bank's shelter assistance programs saying that 'If cities do not begin
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .T45 2006eb
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- Directions in development
ContextContext of Thirty years of World Bank shelter lending : what have we learned?
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Thirty years of World Bank shelter lending : what have we learned?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/rVBZBbmmo7w/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/rVBZBbmmo7w/">Thirty years of World Bank shelter lending : what have we learned?</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/#Deakin%20University%20Library"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/">Deakin University Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Deakin University Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...