The Resource The facilitative leader : behaviors that enable success, R. Glenn Ray
- The facilitative leader : behaviors that enable success, R. Glenn Ray
- Title remainder
- behaviors that enable success
- Statement of responsibility
- R. Glenn Ray
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 165-168) and index
- 1. What Is Leadership? Leadership Definition. Evolution of Leadership Studies. Modern Approaches: Fads or Learning Process. Relationship Building. Coaching. Learning. Problem Solving. Action Planning and Implementation Tracking. Facilitative Leader Behaviors. Use of Humor. Leadership and Change. Chaos and Leadership. Leadership Emergence. Modes of Facilitative Leadership -- 2. Enabler of Change. Enabler Definition. You Can't Push a Pig into a Truck. The Demographics of Change. The Vertical Turtle. Risk Taker. Feelings about Change. Learning from Experienced People. Definer of Vision. Communicating the Vision. The Change Model -- 3. Respectful Communicator. The Field of Experience and Shared Understanding. Nonverbal communication. Listening -- 4. Developer of People. Definition. The Learner. How Adults Learn Best. Learning Techniques. The Tortoise Paradigm Revisited. Employee Development -- 5. Team Developer. The Nature of Teams. Team Breakthroughs. Group Development
- Ground Rules. Group Developing. Goal Setting. Expectations Communication -- 6. Master of Problem-Solving Tools. The Problem-Solving Model. Defining the Problem. Analyzing the Problem. Sequence of Problem Solving Tools. Meeting Management Tools -- 7. Manager of Conflict. Feelings about Conflict. Groupthink. Conflict Management Model. Conflict Management Questions. Conflict Styles Inventory. Feedback -- 8. Small Group Facilitator. Things Facilitators Do. Involvement Techniques. Dealing with Resistance. Types of Facilitators -- 9. Conclusion
- Control code
- 24 cm
- xiii, 173 p.
- Other physical details
- System control number
ContextContext of The facilitative leader : behaviors that enable success, R. Glenn Ray
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance The facilitative leader : behaviors that enable success, R. Glenn Ray
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/sAZx3Gf8oq0/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/sAZx3Gf8oq0/">The facilitative leader : behaviors that enable success, R. Glenn Ray</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/#Deakin%20University%20Library"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/">Deakin University Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Deakin University Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...