The Resource A disease-based comparison of health systems : what is best and at what cost?
- A disease-based comparison of health systems : what is best and at what cost?
- Title remainder
- what is best and at what cost?
- "Based on presentations from a workshop held on June 20-21, 2002"--P. 3
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references
- Foreword; Table of Contents; Chapter 1. Introduction to the Ageing-Related Diseases Project; Chapter 2. The Heart of the Health Care System; Chapter 3. Stroke Treatment and Care; Chapter 4. Summary of Results from Breast Cancer Disease Study; Chapter 5. Comparing Health Care Systems from the Disease-specific Perspective; Chapter 6. Why do Different Countries Spend Different Amounts on Health Care?; Chapter 7. A Framework for Evaluating Medical Care Systems; Chapter 8. Integrating Cost-of-disease Studies into Purchasing Power Parities; Chapter 9. Projecting Future Needs
- Control code
- 1 online resource (363 p.)
- Form of item
- Other physical details
- Specific material designation
- System control number
ContextContext of A disease-based comparison of health systems : what is best and at what cost?
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance A disease-based comparison of health systems : what is best and at what cost?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/wAbATlQRGIk/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/wAbATlQRGIk/">A disease-based comparison of health systems : what is best and at what cost?</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/#Deakin%20University%20Library"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/">Deakin University Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Deakin University Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...