The Resource Biology in physics : is life matter?
- Biology in physics : is life matter?
- Title remainder
- is life matter?
- Statement of responsibility
- Konstantin Bogdanov ; [foreword by Vitaliy L. Ginzburg]
- Biology in Physics is a radical new book which bridges the gap between biology and physics. The aim is to promote an interdisciplinary exchange of scientific information and ideas, in order to stimulate cooperation in research. The scope of this volume explores both the concepts and techniques of biophysics and illustrates the latest advances in our understanding of many of the specific mechanisms that are used by living organisms. This volume represents a special effort to bring together the information that would allow a nonbiologically oriented physicist to appreciate the important role that physics plays in life sciences. Key Features * An introduction to biophysics for non-specialist * Covers all the important topices in modern biophysics * Takes account of the latest information emerging from biophysical projects * Reports on novel therapeutic strategies * Presents an advanced-level overview of mechanisms that regulate a variety of processes in organisms ranging from bacterial to whales
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .B59 2000eb
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- Polymers, interfaces, and biomaterials
ContextContext of Biology in physics : is life matter?
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Biology in physics : is life matter?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/y_ArMq654m8/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/resource/y_ArMq654m8/">Biology in physics : is life matter?</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/#Deakin%20University%20Library"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.library.deakin.edu.au/">Deakin University Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Deakin University Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...